This has been going around the craft blogs lately. The first three commentors receive a handmade gift from the poster, then they post the offer on their blog and pay it forward to the next three. I don’t usually do these sorts of things but since you can make anything you want and I like presents (giving and receiving) . . .
Here’s the “official” part cobbled from my friend Krista who posted on Facebook:
Do you like getting packages in the mail?
Brown paper packages, tied up with string?
If so, it would be my pleasure to send you something that I’ve made for you and for you alone.
* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
* What I create will be just for you! New! Not something I made previously and have just laying around.
* It’ll be done this year (2009).
* You have no clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet.
* It may be jam. It may be a necklace or an original artwork or a cake or a chocolate mousse or knitted goods. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure! (Not me either right now…)
And fromSnippety Gibbet‘s blog: “The first three people to leave a comment will receive a hand made gift from me, the only thing you have to do is participate and carry on the gift giving to three more people . . . as soon as you have left a comment do a “pay it forward post” on your blog and continue the giving.
I will contact the first three commenters to get their addresses.”
MTA: Good question from Amy, no you don’t have to have a blog, you can use some other social networking medium or just send out an e-mail to friends.
Okay, I am e-mailing those who responded for snail addresses, just remember I have all of 2009 to send your package, lol!
Comments are now closed.